Designed for a young family, this stunning home in Minim Cove delivers luxury living without breaking the bank. Carefully chosen features such as the double storey void, the coffered ceiling and the statement island bench in the kitchen deliver impact where it matters most, while hardworking spaces have been kept flexible and functional.
A custom designed three bedroom home with a basement media room, computer zone, kids' activity space and study/fourth bedroom, it's a three-lveel sensation that feels much bigger than the 424sqm block would have you believe.
A seamless flow from the designer kitchen and light filled living area out to the alfresco and pool provides that all important indoor/outdoor relationship. Banks of barely-there bi-folding doors mean the alfresco can be opened up to the river breezes, closed off completely, or blended into the indoor space.
The Riverbank took out the 2014 Golden Key Award for WA Display Home of the Year at the HIA Awards.
- 3 bed, 3 bath, + Study
- 3 levels
- Double storey void
- Basement media room
- Designer kitchen with high quality finishes
- Spotted gum feature cabinet panels in kitchen
- Quantam quartz benchtops throughout
- Bi-fold doors to outdoor alfresco
- Private swimming pool with river views
- Spotted gum timber flooring and staircase
- Feature limestone cladding to exterior